“Our Constitution as a charity defines our mission, which is to help older people to make informed choices about meeting their housing and care needs.”
We aim to ensure that we deliver the highest quality services, and operate to the ethical standards you would expect of a national charity.
Vision and values
Our vision is:
- to play our part, with partners, in delivering fully comprehensive, independent and good quality information and services to older people and their families covering housing, support and care;
- to make effective use of web technology to support this;
- to attract and retain skilled and strongly motivated people into EAC;
- to operate in ways that build and maintain the trust and respect of other organisations.
Our values include:
- placing older people at the centre of everything we do;
- involving older people in shaping and delivering our services;
- tailoring our services to the needs of each customer;
- being a learning organisation;
- being transparent about our how we conduct our business;
- keeping our main services free of charge.
Our quality standards are designed to ensure our clients receive a good quality service from all partners in FirstStop Advice, and to evidence this through ongoing customer satisfaction surveys.